Build community – Build Your Leadership – Support Other Students
“It is a fun community of students helping students!”
-Clare Yacyshyn, Psychology Class Rep, Winter 2016
Class Representatives are students volunteering to represent their course at CESAR General Meetings. If your course doesn’t have a CESAR Class Rep, volunteer today!
To become a Class Rep or for more information, fill out this form.
Time Commitment: 10 minutes per week and one meeting per semester (with a free catered dinner).
As a Class Rep you commit to:
- Attend the CESAR General Meeting or find an alternate to replace you.
- Keep your course up to date on relevant CESAR campaigns, events, services and opportunities.
- Tell CESAR about issues, concerns, or suggestions you or members of your course have.
As a Class Rep, you will benefit from:
- Connections with over 100 Class Reps
- An opportunity to earn a skills certificate
- Support from CESAR executive members and staff
- A great addition to your resume
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org