TRAINING – RECOGNITION – REWARDS
“I love getting to know the other volunteers and staff while working together to accomplish our goals. They’re friendly and supportive.”
– Jordan Morris, CESAR Volunteer
You can volunteer with CESAR through the Volunteer Program.
Register in the Volunteer Program here.
By joining the Volunteer Program you will get:
- Recognition and rewards
- Updates on new volunteer opportunities
- Opportunities to make connections and build your skills
How it Works:
The CESAR Volunteer Program is run through the Track It Forward app.
Step 1: Click here to create your Track It Forward account now.
With your Track It Forward Account you will:
- Sign-up for volunteer shifts that suite your schedule
- Track your volunteer hours
- Receive updates on new volunteer opportunities
Step 2: Click ‘Event Sign-ups’ to see upcoming volunteer opportunities. Click an event to sign-up.
Step 3: After a volunteer shift click ‘log hours’ to track your hours and get recognition and rewards.
Recognition and Rewards:
As you accumulate volunteer hours you will reach new milestones. CESAR has three milestones: 10 hours, 25 hours, and 40 hours.
Each time you reach a new milestone you will receive new recognitions and rewards.
Recognitions and rewards include:
- Free gift certificates
- Free movie passes
- Volunteer socials (dinners, game nights, karaoke & more)
- Access to the CESAR office between classes
- Letters of Reference
- The $250 I am CESAR Award
Get involved in the Volunteer Program today!